The Alfredo sauce is basically a luscious and creamy sauce which is made up of a handful of ingredients which makes the taste of the sauce wonderful. This sauce hails from the year of 1920in Rome where this sauce was made by the owner of a restaurant Alfredo DI Lello.
It was his hallmark dish which used hot fettuccine and a sauce which is made of the Parmesan cheese, heavy cream, and butter along with many grindings of the pepper in order to help in adding spark to its richness.
It is one of the most popular dishes from all over the world and mostly used with the pizzas, burgers and many other fast foods.
- One fourth cup of fresh parsley (chopped)
- One and half cups of freshly grated cheese
- One clove garlic which must be crushed
- One cup of heavy cream
- One fourth cup of butter
- 20 minutes
- In the first step you have to thicken the cream. In three quarter saucepan you have to melt the better. Keep the flame medium. Make sure that the butter does not get brown since it can change the taste of sauce.
- After that you have to pour the sauce into the pan carefully. After that you can add pepper and salt in order to enhance the taste.
- When you are done with the above steps you can add the cheese in the solution. All you have to do is to stir it with the cheese. Make sure that you add cheese to the medium heat since the high flame can result into cheese clump. You have to continue the stirring of the cheese until the whole solution is blended properly with the sauce. When it is properly blended with the sauce, then it means that it is ready to be tossed with the Pasta.
- If you want to serve the dish with pasta, it is important to toss sauce with eight ounces of the hot cooked and drained pasta. After that transfer this sauced pasta to the warm serving dish. Make sure to serve it hot.
- When you are done with this process, it means that your dish is ready to serve.
Read this Article in:Français (French)