Do you have a mac book? And you do not know how to take some great screenshots with your notebook? Do not worry. I am sure that after going through this small text you are going to be master of taking screenshots and you could teach others How to take a screenshot on a mac?
The steps are really too easy. You need not do any hassle to take your favorite screenshots. You just have to press some keyboard combinations and your favorite screenshots will be ready for you to get somewhere saved in the memory of the hard disk.
Keyboard combinations which can be used so as to save some of the screenshots are as follows:
- Command-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Command-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Command-Shift-4, then space, then clicks a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it as a file on the desktop.
- Command-Control-Shift-4, then select an area: Take a screenshot of an area and save it to the clipboard
- Command-Control-Shift-3: Take a screenshot of the screen, and save it to the clipboard.
- Command-Control-Shift-4, then space, then click a window: Take a screenshot of a window and save it to the clipboard.
These are some of the keyboard combinations for the mac book. There are some other versions which are Leopard and higher than that. The keyboard combinations so as to know how to take a screenshot on a mac for these versions are as follows:
- First of all press space so as to lock the size of the region which is selected and instead move the selected region along with the movement of the mouse.
- The second step follows the pressing of the shift so as to resize only one of the four edges of the region which is selected.
- Then the option is to resize the region which is selected with the center as the anchor point.
These easy and simple steps will surely help you to take some of the best screenshots which you may use for various purposes.
Read this Article in: Français (French)