Are you obsessed with Apple devices but cannot afford one because of the expensive rates? Here is the perfect time get yourself your favorite Apple devices whether it be iPhones, iPads or Apple watches by checking out these astonishing and most reasonable Christmas deals.
Christmas is the traditional and major shopping festival which brings colors of joy in lives of everyone. Many retailers and reseller stores offer huge discounts on Apple devices on this day to attract the maximum costumers as people are really fond of Apple Devices and wait for some deals so that they can buy their favorite Apple products.
Deals on Apple devices like iPhones, iPads, iPods, Mac Books, Beats headphones, Apple accessories, software, and more are available both in-stores or online. Few of the top apple reseller stores are Wal-Mart, Target, B & H photo and Best Buy are the best places to get the most cheap and amazing deals on Apple iPhones, iPads, Mac books and other apple devices. Offers are limited so customers are advised to shop early so that they can grab the best Apple deals.
Christmas 2016 Deals on Apple Devices
Few of the best deals are listed below and you can select accordingly in which device you are willing to invest. Apple is the most desired brand by people and hence many interesting deals are given. These deals may vary between different shops and locations so it’s better to double check the prices before heading to stores. Check these deals out and make a decision for your shopping this festive season.
- iPhone Deals
This Christmas you will get to see a huge drop in price of iPhones especially iPhone 7 and iPhone 6s.
- Best Buy and Target Deals on iPhones – If customers are buying iPhone 7 on installments basics they will get $250 gift cards from Best Buy and Target. Customers can getiPhone SE at a rate of $9.99 installment per month for 24 month and hence can make a major saving of $160 on Best buy.
- The expected price for iPhone 7 on Christmas is $549 and may drop upto $99 more. The expected price foriPhone 6s is $349.
- iPad Deals
The various deals on iPad are listed below:
- Best Buy Deals: Best Buy is providing a straight discount of $125 on 9.7 inch iPad Pro models and iPad Air 2 models. The discount is available for all colors and capacities. Hence the prices are dropped from $600 to $425 for iPad pro entry level 32 GB Wi-Fi only model and from $400 to $325 for iPad Air 2 entry level 32 GB Wi-Fi only model.
- Target Deals: Target is offering a flat discount of $150.99 on 9.7 inch iPad Pro models, discount of $70.99 on iPad mini 2 models and discount of $129.99 on iPad Air 2 models. The starting price for iPad Air 2 will be $274 and for iPad mini 2 it will be $199.79. The prices are dropped from $599 to $449 for iPad pro entry level 32 GB WI-Fi only model.
- The expected price on Christmas for iPad Air 2 is $350, iPad mini 4 is $250, 13” iPad Pro is $650 and 10” iPad Pro for $550.
- Mac book Deals
The various deals on Mac book are listed below:
- Best Buy is discounting 13-inches Mac book Air models by $200 and with the discount the 128 GB 13-inches Mac book Air will be available for $799.99 and the 256 GB 13-inches Mac book Air will be available for $999.99.
- The expected price on Christmas for 11” Mac Book Air is $700.
- iMac Deals
The various deals on iMac are listed below:
- Best Buy is giving a straight discount of $200 on the iMac models. The 27-inch 5K Retina iMacwith a 3.2GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and 1TB hard drive will be available at a price of $1599.99 and the 5-inch iMac with a 1.6GHz Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and a 1TB hard drive will be available at a price of $899.
- The expected price for 21” iMac is $900.
- Apple watch deals
The various deals on Apple watches are listed below:
- Best Buy will discount Apple watch series 1 model by $50 and its minimum price will be $219.
- Target will discount Apple watch series 1 model by $71.99 and its minimum price will be $198.
- The expected price on Christmas for Apple watch series 1 is $200 and Apple watch series 2 is $350.
Check out Apple Watch deals here
- More Apple deals
There are various other interesting deals are there on other Apple devices listed below:
- Target is discounting Apple TV models by giving a discount of 25 percent.
- Wal-Mart is ready to offer iPad Mini 2 for $199.
- Best Buy is offering a discount of $25 on all models of iPod touch.
- Speck iPhone cases are available at 60 percent discount from their original prices.
- Not just Best Buy, Wal-Mart or Targets many other stores will also be providing great discounts and deals on Christmas. Online sites like com, Argos and many more are also being included while you check the prices. Check all the offers and compare to get the best one for you.
- These deals are not direct given at Apple stores but by the resellers. To get the best discounts contact the resellers.
- Sales tax are the there for different resellers so check for the taxes before purchasing. You can prefer small and local resellers as they don’t have any sales tax. States with no sales tax: Alaska, Montana, New Hampshire, Delaware, Oregon
- Prefer shopping early as stocks are limited as well deals too are limited.
- Be careful while buying Apple watch as the original one has slower processor than the new series 1. The stores might not advertise that and just tell you both are similar.
- Don’t forget to check for the memory in iPhone 6s if you prefer to buy older generation iPhones. These will be heavily discounted because of the launch of iPhone7.
I hope these deals will help you to grab the perfect Apple Device for you. Happy shopping and gift your loved ones the best Apple devices they have desired for this Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Read this Article in: Français (French)